Drug Glossary and Definition
Please leave a remark at the bottom of each page with your useful suggestion.
Table of Contents
- Drug List and Classification
- Drug Prescription for Disease
- Drug Over-the-Counter (OTC)
- Drug Prescription Abbreviations and Meanings
- Drug Schedules to the Rules
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA)
- Drug Glossary and Definition
- Medical Abbreviations
- Pharmacist Role
- Dosage Forms
Drug Glossary - K
|Growth that is an accumulation of cells from the outer skin layers.
|Small, solid stones made from calcium, cholesterol, cysteine and other body chemicals.