Drug Glossary and Definition
Please leave a remark at the bottom of each page with your useful suggestion.
Table of Contents
- Drug List and Classification
- Drug Prescription for Disease
- Drug Over-the-Counter (OTC)
- Drug Prescription Abbreviations and Meanings
- Drug Schedules to the Rules
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA)
- Drug Glossary and Definition
- Medical Abbreviations
- Pharmacist Role
- Dosage Forms
Drug Glossary - J
|Jaundice||Symptoms of liver damage, bile obstruction or destruction of red blood cells. Symptoms include yellowed whites of the eyes, yellow skin, dark urine and light stool.|
Write Your Comments or Suggestion...