Perl Tutorial Online Webinar
Please leave a remark at the bottom of each page with your useful suggestion.
Perl Online Webniar...
Table of Contents
- Perl Operators and Precedence
- Perl Function
- Perl Variables
- Perl Pragmatic-Modules
- Perl Standard-Modules
- Perl Utilities Packaged
Session 1 [05-11-2023]
- Practical Extraction and Reporting Language
- Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister
- "Perl" is the language | "perl" is the compiler
- Perl is a stable, cross platform programming language.
- Perl was created by Larry Wall. (1987)
- General purpose programming language, Free (open source), Fast, Flexible, Secure, Fun
It is assumed that the users understand the following general topics:
- Perl data types (scalars, arrays, and hashes)
- Conditional and looping constructs
- Perl functions and operators
- Basic regular expressions
Project Input 1: Download: perl_day1_project.zip
Project Input 2: Download: perl_day1_project2.zip