Laboratory Testing Reference Ranges
Reference ranges are based on the normal test results of a large group of healthy people.
Please leave a remark at the bottom of each page with your useful suggestion.
Lab results are often shown as a set of numbers known as a reference range (normal values). Reference ranges are based on the normal test results of a large group of healthy people.
Table of Contents
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) Reference Ranges
- Urine Test Reference Ranges
- Biochemistry Tests Reference Ranges
- Hormone Test Reference Ranges
- Nutrition Range Reference Ranges
Urine Test Collection (24-hour)
|Urinalysis parameter||Normal values||Unit|
|pH||4.6-8.0||<5.0 is acidic; >8.0 is alkaline|
Write Your Comments or Suggestion...